PA - On-Site Security
- PharmaCann, Manayunk, PA, United States
Join the movement!
PharmaCann, one of the nation’s largest medical and adult-use cannabis companies, focuses on elevating the role of cannabinoid-based products and empowers people with more options for feeling, healing and living better. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. We are always looking for top, talented professionals to bring their skills to the cannabis industry. Are you ready to join the cannabis movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in the greater Chicagoland area, PharmaCann operates eleven dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts and Maryland with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
On-site Security personnel are responsible for ensuring the safety and security of PharmaCann customers, employees and facilities, including cultivation centers and dispensaries. On-site Security personnel will ensure strict adherence to all security protocols, procedures and controls.
· Perform entry/exit control protocols
· Monitor electronic surveillance and security alarm systems
· Perform security risk management tasks and manage access control systems
· Carry out inspections to verify the integrity of security after hours
· Patrol internal and external areas
· Appropriately greets and registers patients and/or employees
· Conduct staff protective security awareness campaigns and promotions
· Provide assistance as directed during an emergency
· Perform lockup and unlock duties of designated areas as required
· Report security, fire, and safety risks and keep a record of daily activities
· Monitor traffic and parking on facility property
· Other duties as assigned by the Site Manager
· Must have strong interpersonal skills to greet and manage patient or employee interactions
· Current driver's license
· Steady employment history
· Pass a comprehensive background check that includes a criminal history, and obtain and maintain state agent requirements
· Communicates well with employees and patients
· Strong attention to detail, and able to record information accurately
· A positive attitude
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.