Cultivation Technician (Hillcrest Cultivation Center)
- PharmaCann, Hillcrest, IL, United States
PharmaCann, LLC, (DBA "PharmaCannis") is building and operating best-in-class cultivation facilities and healthcare-focused dispensaries. We have locations in Illinois and New York, and we are growing and expanding into new markets across the nation. We cultivate and deliver medical cannabis to help alleviate symptoms of debilitating health conditions that warrant the administration of medical marijuana.
The Cultivation Technicians are responsible for assisting with all aspects of the company's cultivation operation from seedling to harvest. Essential functions:
• Supports the Director of Cultivation in various ways such as planting, trimming, watering and pruning plants.
• Maintains the cleanliness of growing areas and may assist in monitoring and documenting plant growth.
Education: High School diploma/GED
Experience: Previous experience working with plants, growing facilities or indoor horticulture operation experience preferred.
Age: State law requires that applicants be 21 years old and over.
Competencies/Additional Requirements include:
• Attention to detail
• Effective communication skills
• Strong work ethic
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time (i.e., trimming plants, potting, and regular inventory).
• Physical requirements include standing, bending and lifting up to 50 pounds, pushing carts and wheelbarrows, carrying flats and pots.
• Availability to work occasional weekends and holidays
Location: Rochelle, IL
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.