OH - Cultivation Technician
- PharmaCann, Buckeye Lake, OH, United States
Join the movement!
PharmaCann, one of the nation’s largest medical and adult-use cannabis companies, focuses on elevating the role of cannabinoid-based products and empowers people with more options for feeling, healing and living better. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. We are always looking for top, talented professionals to bring their skills to the cannabis industry. Are you ready to join the cannabis movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in the greater Chicagoland area, PharmaCann operates eleven dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts and Maryland with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
The Cultivation Technicians are responsible for assisting with all aspects of the company’s cultivation operation from seeding to harvest.
· Performs plant and crop maintenance using standard operating procedures including but not limited to, cloning, transplanting, feeding, trimming and pest management
· Maintains clean environment by removing and disposing of all cannabis waste, cleaning and sanitizing all rooms and tools used on a daily basis
· Assists others as part of a team to accomplish cultivation goals set forth by management
· Performs all tasks set by management in a safe and efficient manner
· Meets all required activity performance counts
· Mastering and learning basic principles of cultivation SOPs and sanitation of the field, and applies them in a limited manner
· Other duties as assigned
· High school diploma or GED and 0-1 years of experience;
· Pesticide Applicator License preferred or ability to obtain such upon hire;
· Must be 21 years old;
· Attention to detail; shows initiative to learn; is punctual and dependable; is cooperative; has a team-oriented work ethic; this is an entry level position;
· Requires weekend/holidays altering rotation
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.