Dynamics NAV Systems Support Analyst
- PharmaCann, Schaumburg, IL, United States
Join the movement!
PharmaCann, one of the nation’s largest medical and adult-use cannabis companies, focuses on elevating the role of cannabinoid-based products and empowers people with more options for feeling, healing and living better. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. We are always looking for top, talented professionals to bring their skills to the cannabis industry. Are you ready to join the cannabis movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in the greater Chicagoland area, PharmaCann operates eleven dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts and Maryland with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
*Must have Dynamics NAV experience*
The Dynamics NAV Systems Support Analyst will primarily be responsible for responding to end users’ support request through a ticketing system. Additionally, will act as a system expert providing end user training and process improvement. The successful Dynamics NAV Systems Support Analyst will be responsible for end user support, training and support of NAV ERP System including:
· Ticketing system management
· Remote and On-Site Support
· Experience prioritizing support tickets based on business impact
· support and maintenance of Nav System
· User administration and training
· System testing and troubleshooting
· System troubleshooting in response to tickets and general performance troubleshooting
· Document ERP team processes and provide work instructions for troubleshooting and ticket resolution
· Conduct training on new and existing processes
Working hours will be flexible as NAV is in use and requires support from 7 a.m. CST - 10 p.m. CST Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. CST-10 p.m. CST Saturday and Sunday
· Dynamics NAV experience
· Dynamics NAV supporter experience
· Experience in Distribution, Manufacturing, Accounting & Finance preferred
· Experience creating and maintaining end user training documentation
· Analyze end user support patterns and provide this information to the ERP Team
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Experience with MS Office and G Suite required
· Proven customer service and interaction skills.
· Demonstrated rapport with user base
· Occasional multi-state travel will be required.
It is the policy of PharmaCannis to afford equal opportunity in all phases of employment without regard to an individual's age, race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic tests and information, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.