IL - Dynamics NAV Systems Support Data Analyst
- PharmaCann, Schaumburg, IL, United States
Join the movement!
PharmaCann, one of the nation’s largest medical and adult-use cannabis companies, focuses on elevating the role of cannabinoid-based products and empowers people with more options for feeling, healing and living better. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. We are always looking for top, talented professionals to bring their skills to the cannabis industry. Are you ready to join the cannabis movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in the greater Chicagoland area, PharmaCann operates eleven dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts and Maryland with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
The Dynamics NAV Systems Support Data Analyst will primarily be responsible for maintaining our metadata sets including our item master, routing tables, and bill of materials. Additionally, the Dynamics NAV Systems Support Data Analyst will back up our support desk supporting end users via a ticketing system. The successful Dynamics NAV Systems Support Data Analyst will have the following job responsibilities:
● Create and maintain company product master and create new items
● Evaluate and enhance standards for item naming, categorization, and fields to be completed per item
● Identify and communicate efficient ways to collect, cleanse and maintain data
● Develop data standards and create pre-configured templates to collect data
● Support data cleansing and reconciliation of data across different systems or entities
● Create, maintain, and perform quality assurance on scheduled periodic reports using Jet Reports and other Business Intelligence tools
● Perform and/or coordinate data validation, quality assurance (Q/A), user interface (UI) verification activities related to data extraction
● Prepare and/or update operating procedures and other documentation needed to support cleansing and maintaining data
● Master data requirements for connected systems and ensure correct information and format is in place in NAV
● Adherence to defined timelines and be able to meet tight deadlines
● Work with retail, production, and cultivation teams to find solutions to complex technical, managerial, or operational problems and evaluate options
● Maintain and organize Excel spreadsheets or Google Sheets to ensure data integrity
● Communicate data needs effectively and timely with field offices and project teams
● Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
● Ticketing system management
● Remote and On-Site Support
● Experience prioritizing support tickets based on business impact
● support and maintenance of Nav System
● User administration and training
● System testing and troubleshooting
● Dynamics NAV support experience – 3+ years highly desired
● Extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
● Experience with Jet Reports, knowledge of relational databases, Structures Query Language (SQL)
● Good understanding of data structures
● Ability to investigate and master new data sets quickly
● Troubleshooting experience
● Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills
● Experiences with Microsoft business intelligence stack MS SQL, SSAS, SSIS and Power BI a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.