IL - Quality Assurance Specialist
- PharmaCann, Dwight, IL, United States
Join the movement!
PharmaCann, one of the nation’s largest medical and adult-use cannabis companies, focuses on elevating the role of cannabinoid-based products and empowers people with more options for feeling, healing and living better. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. We are always looking for top, talented professionals to bring their skills to the cannabis industry. Are you ready to join the cannabis movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in the greater Chicagoland area, PharmaCann operates eleven dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts and Maryland with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
With guidance and supervision from the QA Manager and Analyst this position supports the Quality Assurance organization and is responsible for the daily execution of all medical cannabis quality processes as assigned for both operation.. The incumbent will work within company standards and the applicable state regulations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Under supervision, monitors processes for pre-formulation and finished product manufacturing operations to ensure adherence to company and state regulations; escalating any potential quality issue to the Analyst and/or management immediately.
- Assists in product tracking, product security, and product movement procedures.
- Assists in writing, implementing, and training on SOPs for new procedures, critical equipment and processes and/or controls.
- Assists in the management of the SOP, investigation, deviation and CAPA systems.
- Assists with internal audits
- Assists in review of batch records.
- Monitors and documents the complaint log for finished products.
- Responsible for batch reconciliations.
- Assists manufacturing in the equipment cleaning procedures prior to production start-up and completion. Maintains cleaning validation instrumentation and its calibration and supplies.
- High School required, plus 5 years related work experience or Associate’s degree, plus three years related work experience.
- Experience having worked in a cannabis and/or manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
Age: State law requires that applicants be 21 years old to work for a cultivation center.
Work in a manufacturing environment.
This job may be required to stand and/or walk for long periods of time and occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.