Patient Call Center Representative
- PharmaCann, Schaumburg, IL, United States
Join the movement!
PharmaCann, one of the nation’s largest medical and adult-use cannabis companies, focuses on elevating the role of cannabinoid-based products and empowers people with more options for feeling, healing and living better. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. We are always looking for top, talented professionals to bring their skills to the cannabis industry. Are you ready to join the cannabis movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in the greater Chicagoland area, PharmaCann operates eleven dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts and Maryland with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
The Patient Call Center Representative (PCCR) will be responsible for patient experience in our virtual and physical dispensaries. The PCCR will educate patients/caregivers on medical marijuana products under the direct supervision of a pharmacist and/or manager. The PCCR will promote a work environment that is positive, patient service-oriented and complaint within the guidelines of the state and company. The ideal candidate should be passionate about their role and have a strong willingness to help people become educated about medical cannabis.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls, emails, and chat interactions; identify customer’s needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Take patient appointments and schedule deliveries for both online and in person consultations and orders
- Assist manager and/or pharmacist in filling practitioner recommendations, and filing state required documentation based on state cannabis guidelines
- Accountable for accurate and timely patient record and system updates
- Perform the timely triage of documents and streamline tasks appropriately to the manager and/or pharmacist
- Process recommendations for patients under the direct supervision of manager or pharmacist
- Accountable for accurately utilizing PharmaCannis’ Point of Sale system
- Provide outstanding patient service
- Inspire patient confidence and create patient loyalty
- Develop knowledge of various products and the state and federal specific guidelines and laws regarding medical cannabis
- Assist with proactive outbound campaigns and calls as needed
- Occasional local travel to work and train in physical dispensary locations
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Compassionate and strong work ethic
- A high school diploma or equivalent required (some college work/degree preferred)
- Previous customer service and/or call center experience required
- Proven track record in ability to cultivate long-term patient/customer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional patient service skills; experience in healthcare related field is a plus
- Desire to learn about our products in order to assist patients
- Strong computer skills, CRM and phone system experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail and must have a team-player mentality
- Ability to deal with problems and resolve in a professional manner
- Must be able to accommodate the possibility of occasional weekend, evening, or holiday shifts
- Must be 21 years of age and pass a background check
- Bilingual a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.