NDT Inspection Engineer
- Iskcon Rd, Kalyanpura, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Here at PetroBot Technologies, We are a Deep Technology Start-up company recognized by DPIIT, Government of India.It provides an end-to-end solution for robotic inspections in capital-intensive industries such as oil & gas, chemical, and energy.
PetroBot has developed Asia's First In-service Tank Bottom Inspection Robot called ITIS Rover and India's First Magnetic type Wall Climbing Inspection Robot called MagRover under the “Make In India” & “AtmaNirbhar Bharat” initiative.
If you find our solution interesting and feel quite excited, we have an opening for business development role who can take care of all the clients as well as could convey them about a product quite clearly.
Your Job's day to day task includes the following points
- Conducting Inspection onsite using PetroBot's Inspection Tools.
- Reporting data collected from PetroBot's Inspection Tools to analyze the health of given industrial assets.
- Creation, updating and managing of checklists and SOPs for PetroBot's Inspection Tool for different Assets and situation.
- Preparing training modules and conducting training session on inspection of industrial assets, to the team members/ data associates/ Inspection Tool pilots.
- Carry out failure investigations into corrosion issues in accordance with prescribed or approved failure investigation procedures/damage mechanisms.
- Working with other teams to brainstorm new ideas, techniques amd implementation of various new systems and technologies.
- B.Tech/ Diploma in Metallurgical, Mechanical Engineering preferably with a qualification in corrosion engineering.
- ASNT UT Level-II inspector Certification Required.
- Previous Experience preferred.
Location of work: Jaipur + Site (As per requirement)
Joining: Within month.
Do not fill in if you are not qualified for requirements, can't join urgently or are not interested enough.
Do research about the product, market, and the future of the product we are building before applying.