Associate Veterinarian - Animal Healthcare Clinic of Southlake
- 1615 E Southlake Blvd, Southlake, TX 76092, USA
- Location: Southlake, TX
- Job Family: DVM
- Department: Operations
Come practice at just the right pace – patient visits by appointment with curbside drop-off, walk-ins, and emergencies are seen as needed and offer flexible scheduling for work/life/family balance. Animal Healthcare Clinic of Southlake, in Southlake, TX, cultivates a fun, authentic, and compassionate work environment. Our mission is to provide quality care with compassion to every patient and client and looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our team. We offer a family atmosphere with minimal turnover, consistent volumes, and a high level of medicine.
We are high quality, AAHA accredited hospital, and care deeply about making sure pets have everything they need to be happy and healthy by providing clear communication built on trust and integrity. Our excellent client service and quality patient care cultivate in the long term. Our medicine and relationships with our clients do not go unnoticed; we have been recognized as one of the top hospitals in the area.
- Will have experience as a Veterinarian.
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- Have license to practice veterinary medicine in the state of clinic location and in good standing.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have a passion for learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Take pride in offering unmatched diligent care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Support all other medical personnel, including veterinary technicians and assistants, and help will guide as a mentor to develop the clinical staff.
- Require confidence and proficiency in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
- Offer a broad range of services for companion animals.
- General practice hospital, ready, and able to handle any health issues your pets experience.
- An in-house lab and diagnostics allow us to get results.
- An in-house pharmacy.
- Offer digital x-rays, digital dental x-rays, and laser therapy.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Mentorship / Training
- Work-Life-Family (Flexible) scheduling
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
- Insurance: Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by NVA. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices.