Fear Free Associate Veterinarian - Arlington South Veterinary Hospital - New Grads welcome - Signing bonus eligible!!!
- 5505 Matlock Rd, Arlington, TX 76018, USA
- Location: Arlington, TX
- Job Family: DVM
- Department: Operations
For over 25 years, our Fear Free certified staff has helped thousands of pets including, dogs and cats live healthier, longer-lasting lives. Arlington South Veterinary Hospital is an AAHA-accredited hospital in Arlington, TX. Our mission is to provide outstanding medical and surgical care to our patients, as well as, an excellent client experience to their families. We focus on work, life, and family balance, with no on-call duties as after-hours emergencies are referred to a local ER.
About our hospital:
- We offer in-house labs to get results quickly.
- In-house pharmacy.
- Digital radiography, Ultrasound, Digital Dental Radiology!!!
- Highly experienced and tenured LVT and VT's.
We are seeking an Associate Veterinarian who will partner with our Medical Director to build an environment that is client and staff friendly.
Your day-to-day includes general practice, well and non-well case work-ups, a reasonable surgical caseload (spays, neuters, soft tissue, and other types), and dentistry.
Would you like to do more? We are open to all ideas! This hospital has room to enhance our services.
Want a mentorship and supportive environment? When you join us, you'll have unrestricted access to 150 of your new veterinarian coworkers, both locally and nationally, ranging in experience and skillset and who are all willing and committed to helping you grow and develop. The support structure offers additional resources for medical cases, management issues, stress coping, and cultural topics.
Only want to work 3 days a week? That's ok! Want to work 5 days a week? That's ok too!
- Surgical skills needed
- License to practice veterinary medicine in the state of TX
- DEA licensure
- Must have a passion for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Mentorship / Training
- Work-Life-Family (Flexible) scheduling
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
- Insurance: Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by NVA. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices.