Veterinarian - McDowell Mountain Animal Hospital
- 17050 N Thompson Peak Pkwy, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Job Family: DVM
- Department: Operations
At McDowell Mountain Animal Hospital, we employ the finest veterinary professionals to deliver high-quality medical services while promoting a culture of compassion and authenticity. We cultivate working environments and cultures for every hospital staff member, making sure they have the resources to give every pet accurate attention and keep clients well-informed.
You will see everything from routine puppy visits to complex surgical and internal medicine cases, including emergencies. Your day-to-day as a Veterinarian at McDowell Mountain includes general practice, well and non-well case work-ups, a reasonable surgical caseload (spays, neuters, soft tissue, and other types), and dentistry.
We offer acupuncture, digital radiography, ultrasound, cold laser and digital dental radiography.
- Must have DVM
- License to practice veterinary medicine in the state of Arizona
- DEA licensure
- Must have a passion for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Mentorship / Training
- Work-Life-Family (Flexible) scheduling
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
- Insurance: Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by NVA. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices.