Practice Manager - Valwood Animal Hospital
- 14067 Dennis Ln, Farmers Branch, TX 75234, USA
- Location: Farmers Branch, TX
- Job Family: Hospital
- Department: Operations
Valwood Animal Hospital, located in Farmers Branch, TX is an AAHA accredited clinic. We employ the finest veterinary professionals to deliver high-quality medical services while promoting a culture of compassion and authenticity. We cultivate working environments and cultures for every hospital staff member, making sure they have the resources to give every pet accurate attention and keep clients well-informed. As a part of our family, you will be making a difference in the lives of pets and their people.
Veterinary Practice Managers play a pivotal role in our hospitals. We are looking for a Practice Manager to join our growing hospital. Our mission is to provide outstanding medical and surgical care to our patients and the highest standard of patient and client care.
Your medical business skills will be utilized to get results and leadership skills will come into play as you develop team members. Along with a team of knowledgeable veterinary care specialists, you’ll ensure that clients and patients have a positive experience when they visit our practice. Through a professional relationship with the veterinary medical team, field leadership, and practice owner. You’ll be helping optimize the growth of both the business as well as ensuring the quality of patient care remains top-notch.
In partnership with the Medical Director and Regional Operations Manager, the Practice Manager plays a vital role within the hospital, leading day-to-day operations so the medical team can devote their time to delivering the highest quality veterinary care.
As part of the PetWell team, we have access to veterinary professionals both locally and nationally, ranging in experience and skillset who are willing and committed to seeing growth for their peers. The support structure offers additional resources for medical cases, management issues, and cultural topics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- CVPM or a desire to become certified preferred.
- Five years of related experience in the veterinary profession.
- Outstanding emotional intelligence.
- Hands-on management style with proactive problem-solving skills.
- Dedication to outstanding client service while demonstrating empathy toward clients and compassion toward patients
- An encouraged mentor that builds team morale and cohesion and elevates team members to meet their full potential
- Knowledge of AAHA and Fear Free Standards.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Maternity and Paternity
- Mentorship / Training
- Licensing fees, CE and professional dues
- Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off (full-time employees)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing and the first AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 50 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.