Client Service Representative - Diamond Veterinary Hospital
- 3625 Rucker Ave, Everett, WA 98201, USA
- Location: Everett, WA
- Job Family: Hospital
- Department: Operations
At Diamond Veterinary Hospital we employ the finest veterinary professionals to deliver high-quality medical services while promoting a culture of compassion and authenticity. We cultivate an attractive working environment and culture for every hospital staff member, making sure they have the resources to give every pet their full attention and keep clients well-informed.
The Client Service Representative (CSR) is the client’s first contact when calling or visiting the practice and represents the professional image to callers and visitors. The CSR answers telephones, greets clients, prepares patient files, receives and relays client correspondence, updates client financial records. The outstanding receptionist has the ability to diffuse negative client situations and foster client bonding.
This position requires practical knowledge of the hospital and services, the basic rules and regulations governing visitors and animal patient treatment, data entry, word processing, mail service, and standard procedures, veterinary records and terminology used in the hospital.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 2 years minimum experience at a veterinary hospital is preferred
- Customer Service background
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment where you'll need multi-task skills
- Some computer knowledge required; comfortable with Word, keyboarding, and use of communication tools such as client communication platform
- Be flexible in attitude and work habits.
- Quickly learn how to pronounce, know the meaning of and spell commonly used veterinary terms.
- Perform basic computer skills, type 30 words per minute.
- Cash handling skills and ability to accurately process transactions with multiple payment forms, such as Scratchpay and credit cards
- Assist with patient triage for incoming emergencies.
- Physical Effort: Work requires lifting and carrying records and equipment weighing up to 25 lbs; requires sitting and standing for extended periods of time.
- Working conditions: May be exposed to unpleasant odors, noises and animal urine and feces. May be exposed to bites, scratches and contagious diseases.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Schedules to Balance Work, Life, and Family
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Mentorship / Training
- Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off
- Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing and the first AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 47 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.