Board Certified Surgeon (DACVS) - Oregon Veterinary Specialty Hospital
- 9315 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA
- Location: Beaverton, OR
- Job Family: DVM
- Department: Operations
At Oregon Veterinary Specialty Hospital, in Beaverton, Oregon we employ the finest veterinary professionals to deliver high-quality medical services while promoting a culture of compassion and authenticity. We cultivate attractive working environments and cultures for every hospital team member, making sure they have the resources to give every pet proper attention and keep clients well-informed.
We care deeply about making sure pets have everything they need to be happy and healthy by providing clear communication built on trust and integrity—our excellent client service and quality patient care foster in the long term. Our medicine and relationships with our clients do not go unnoticed; we have been recognized as one of the top hospitals in the area.
We are seeking a Board Certified Surgeon (DACVS) to join our team. Our doctors are proficient, caring, and compassionate professionals. If you have an interest in orthopedic surgery, we would want to speak with you!
Schedule: Monday - Friday, possible on-call.
About our hospital:
- Specialty hospital, and able to handle any health issues.
- An internal laboratory allows us to get results quickly.
- Offer Full-Spectrum Diagnostic CT services, I131 Treatment for Feline Hyperthyroidism and Therapeutic Laser Treatment
- 1+ years of experience.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, active OR license, or ability to attain a OR license.
- Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons.
- Proficient in medically handling acute and chronic cases.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Mentorship / Training
- Work-Life-Family (Flexible) scheduling
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
- Insurance: Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by NVA. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices.