Client Services Representative - Valwood Animal Hospital
- 14067 Dennis Rd, Dallas, TX 75234, USA
- Location: Farmers Branch, TX
- Job Family: Hospital
- Department: Operations
At Valwood Animal Hospital, in Farmers Brach, TX, we employ the finest veterinary professionals to deliver high quality medical services while promoting a culture of compassion and authenticity. We cultivate attractive working environments and cultures for every hospital staff member, making sure they have the resources to give every pet proper attention and keep clients well-informed.
The Client Service Representative (CSR) is the client’s first contact when calling or visiting the practice and as such represents the professional image of the practice to callers and visitors. The CSR answers telephones, greets clients, prepares patient files, receives and relays client correspondence, updates client financial records. The exceptional CSR has the ability to diffuse negative client situations and foster client bonding.
Schedule: Monday- Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 12:00 Pm
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years experience in role at a veterinary clinic preferred
- Professional appearance required; scrubs are to be worn at all times.
- Must be able to work all shifts, including weekends (Saturdays+ Sundays) & holidays if the clinic is open.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Work well independently and in a group.
- Support out other team members as needed.
- Be flexible in attitude and work habits
- Quickly learn how to pronounce, know the meaning of and spell commonly used veterinary terms
- Perform basic computer skills, type 30 words per minute
- Experience with EzyVet a plus
- Physical Effort: Work requires lifting and carrying records and equipment weighing up to 25 lbs; requires sitting and standing for extended periods of time
- Working conditions: May be exposed to unpleasant odors, noises, and animal urine and feces. May be exposed to bites, scratches, and contagious diseases
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Maternity and Paternity
- Mentorship / Training
- Licensing fees, CE and professional dues
- Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off (full-time employees)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing and the first AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 45 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.