Associate Veterinarian - A&B Animal Clinic
- 9027 Garland Rd, Dallas, TX 75218, USA
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Job Family: DVM
- Department: Operations
A&B Animal Clinic has been a mainstay in Northeast Dallas, TX, since 1990. We are an AAHA accredited practice and work daily to uphold those standards. The hospital has a neighborhood feel and a quirky, fun atmosphere in which to work! We are seeking an Associate Veterinarian for our practice that strives to provide professional, timely attention to every animal that comes through our doors. Come join our work family and experience what it means to enjoy your day to day work.
- Mon-Fri: 7:00AM-6:00PM
- Sat: 7:00AM-2:00PM
- Sun: Closed
Our clinic serves primarily dogs and cats. We offer digital dental radiography and strive to keep abreast of current medical and surgical standards. As the Associate Vet, you will see a wide range of cases, from wellness visits to complex workups.
Make your own schedule! Only want to work 3 days a week? That's ok. Want to work 4/4.5 schedule? That's ok too!! You pick.
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in Texas.
- Veterinary license must be in good standing.
- DEA licensure
- Must have enthusiasm for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Open to experienced practitioners.
- Availability to work some Saturdays.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Schedules to Balance Work, Life, and Family
- Maternity and Paternity
- Mentorship / Training
- Licensing fees, CE and professional dues
- Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off (full-time employees)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing and the first AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 45 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.