Associate Veterinarian - Laurelwood Animal Hospital
- 9315 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA
- Location: Beaverton, OR
- Job Family: DVM
- Department: Operations
At Laurelwood Animal Hospital, in Beaverton, Oregon we employ the finest veterinary professionals to deliver high quality medical services while promoting a culture of compassion and authenticity. We cultivate attractive working environments and cultures for every hospital team member, making sure they have the resources to give every pet proper attention and keep clients well-informed.
Schedule: Full-time. Must be available to work Saturdays
- Offer a broad range of services for companion animals.
- General practice hospital, ready, and able to handle any health issues your pets experience.
- All-digital spiral CT scanner, a comprehensive dental program, and laser treatment.
- An in-house lab and diagnostics allow us to get results.
- 3+ years of experience as a Veterinarian.
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- Have a license to practice veterinary medicine in the state of clinic location and in good standing.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have a passion for learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Take pride in offering unmatched diligent care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Support all other medical personnel, including veterinary technicians and assistants, and help will guide as a mentor to develop the clinical staff.
- Require confidence and proficiency in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Mentorship / Training
- Work-Life-Family (Flexible) scheduling
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
- Insurance: Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by NVA. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices.