Associate Veterinarian - Clear Lake City Veterinary Clinic
- 1725 El Dorado Blvd, Houston, TX 77062, USA
- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Family: DVM
- Department: Operations
At Clear Lake City Veterinary Clinic, we employ the finest veterinary professionals to deliver high-quality medical services while promoting a culture of compassion and authenticity. We cultivate attractive working environments and cultures for every hospital staff member, making sure they have the resources to give every pet accurate attention and keep clients well-informed.
Check us out on Facebook!
As an Associate at Clear Lake Veterinary Clinic, you will provide extensive veterinary services for cats, dogs, and non-poisonous exotic pets. Members of our Houston veterinary team are on duty six days a week to provide everything from wellness exams and diagnostics to dental and surgical services, and everything in between.
- High tech-driven clinic
- Practices to AAHA's high standards
- Open to bringing in new medicine (chiro, acupuncture, etc.)
- Digital X-ray
- Highspeed ultrasonic dental scaler
- In-House Vetlab Station
- 3+ years of experience as a Veterinarian.
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- Have a license to practice veterinary medicine in the state of clinic location and in good standing.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have a passion for learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Take pride in offering unmatched diligent care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Support all other medical personnel, including veterinary technicians and assistants, and help will guide as a mentor to develop the clinical staff.
- Require confidence and proficiency in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Schedules to Balance Work, Life, and Family
- Maternity and Paternity
- Mentorship / Training
- Licensing fees, CE and professional dues
- Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off (full-time employees)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing and the first AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 45 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.