Medical Director - Mayfair Village Animal Hospital - $15,000 WELCOME BONUS
- 470 Mid Cities Blvd, Hurst, TX 76054, USA
- Location: Hurst, TX
- Job Family: DVM
- Department: Operations
Mayfair Village Animal Hospital, in Hurst, TX (nestled between Dallas and Fort Worth, TX), cultivates a fun, collaborative, authentic, and compassionate work environment. Our mission is to provide quality care with compassion to every patient and client. We focus on work, life, and family balance, with no on-call responsibilities as after-hours emergencies are referred to the local ER clinics.
We have been serving the Hurst/Mid-Cities community since 1982 and are committed to providing the best medicine matched with outstanding client experiences. As an AAHA accredited hospital since 2018, the entire team promises to practice the highest standards in veterinary medicine.
About our hospital:
- General practice hospital, ready, and able to handle any health issues your pets experience.
- An in-house lab allows us to get results and get your pet back on track to a healthy quality of life.
- Offer digital and dental radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, cold laser therapy, and orthopedic surgical procedures.
We are looking for a Medical Director to join our team, where you will make a difference in the lives of pets, clients, and the team. You will be a leader in the practice, taking pride in offering unmatched compassionate, high-quality care while ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood. They will partner with the practice manager in leadership, patient care, staff mentorship and development, and meeting the financial goals of the practice.
We have a team of highly trained support staff with a low turnover that will assist you. Every team member is committed to furthering their skills and knowledge by remaining open to new ideas and practices. The hospital sees a variety of cases, from wellness visits to sophisticated workups. Our clientele is kind and expects high-quality medicine and comprehensive medical recommendations.
- 5+ years of experience as a Veterinarian.
- Experience in a leadership position.
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in the state of Texas, or able to attain one and be in good standing.
- DEA licensure.
- Must have enthusiasm for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Availability to work some Saturdays.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- $15,000 Welcome bonus
- Schedules to balance Work, LIfe, and Family
- Maternity and Paternity
- Mentorship / Training
- Licensing fees, CE and professional dues
- Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off (full-time employees)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing and the first AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 45 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.