Customer Service Representative - 303 Animal Clinic
- 505 W Pioneer Pkwy, Grand Prairie, TX 75051, USA
- Location: Grand Prairie, TX
- Job Family: Hospital
- Department: Operations
Are you passionate about animals and would jump at the chance to interact with all types of pets in an atmosphere where fun and compassion are the order of the day? Join the 303 Animal Clinic team, where your career will thrive under the mentorship of a caring DVM team as a Customer Service Representative in Grand Prairie, TX.
As the Customer Service Representative, you will identify the client's needs, clarify information, keep records of all conversations in our database, research information, and provide solutions to problems. You will seize opportunities to recommend additional products and services when they arise and responsible for processing financial transactions.
Schedule: Full-time. Available to work on weekends and holidays.
- Customer-centric and leadership abilities.
- Bond with clients and keep a positive demeanor in the reception area.
- Accurately maintain and prepare records, consent forms, other documents. Prepare health certificates, immunization certificates, laboratory requests, and euthanasia certificates
- Maintain an active veterinary appointment schedule, screening emergencies, and prioritizing cases that need to be seen.
- Answer telephones and handle calls quickly, efficiently, and in a professional and friendly manner using a multi-line system.
- Handle client/patient transfer requests.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Accurately and compassionately communicate estimates and treatment plans.
- Experience with Cornerstone is a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a full-service veterinary clinic, 2+ years of experience preferred.
- Possess a cheerful demeanor and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal language skills in English.
- Professional appearance required; scrubs are to be worn at all times.
- Able to work all shifts, including weekends (Saturdays) & holidays if the clinic is open.
- Be at least 18 years or older.
- Excellent digital literacy, demonstrating accuracy in inputting details.
- Work well independently and in a group.
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 45 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Maternity and Paternity
- Mentorship / Training
- Licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
- Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off (full-time employees)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.