Board Certified Internist (DAVIM) - Oregon Veterinary Specialty Hospital
- 9339 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA
- Location: Beaverton, OR
- Job Family: DVM
- Department: Operations
At Oregon Veterinary Specialty Hospital, in Beaverton, Oregon we employ the finest veterinary professionals to deliver high-quality medical services while promoting a culture of compassion and authenticity. We cultivate attractive working environments and cultures for every hospital team member, making sure they have the resources to give every pet proper attention and keep clients well-informed.
About our hospital:
- Specialty hospital, and able to handle any health issues your pets experience.
- An internal laboratory allows us to get results quickly.
- Offer Full-Spectrum Diagnostic CT services, I131 Treatment for Feline Hyperthyroidism and Therapeutic Laser Treatment
We are seeking a Veterinarian Certified in Internal Medicine or veterinarian who has successfully completed the ACVIM examination and are preparing credentials for the certifying examination. Our doctors are proficient, caring, and compassionate professionals. Duties will include referral level appointments, case consultations, positive professional interactions, and diagnostic and therapeutic procedures related to all aspects of internal medicine.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, active OR license, or in process of receiving OR license.
- Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine or successfully completed the ACVIM examination and are preparing credentials for the exam.
- Experience conducting different types of surgeries, vaccinations, and health checks on animals.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language.
This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make the decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 40 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Schedules to Balance Work, Life, and Family
- Maternity and Paternity
- Mentorship / Training
- Licensing fees, CE and professional dues
- Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off (full-time employees)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.