Board Certified Internist (DAVIM) - Oregon Veterinary Specialty Hospital
- 9339 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA
- Location: Beaverton, OR
- Job Family: DVM
- Department: Operations
At Oregon Veterinary Specialty Hospital, in Beaverton, Oregon we employ the finest veterinary professionals to deliver high-quality medical services while promoting a culture of compassion and authenticity. We cultivate attractive working environments and cultures for every hospital team member, making sure they have the resources to give every pet proper attention and keep clients well-informed.
About our hospital:
- Specialty hospital, and able to handle any health issues.
- An internal laboratory allows us to get results quickly.
- Offer Full-Spectrum Diagnostic CT services, I131 Treatment for Feline Hyperthyroidism and Therapeutic Laser Treatment
We are seeking a Veterinarian Certified in Internal Medicine or veterinarian who has successfully completed the ACVIM examination and are preparing credentials for the certifying examination. Our doctors are proficient, caring, and compassionate professionals. Duties will include referral level appointments, case consultations, positive professional interactions, and diagnostic and therapeutic procedures related to all aspects of internal medicine.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, active OR license, or in process of receiving OR license.
- Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine or successfully completed the ACVIM examination and are preparing credentials for the exam.
- Experience conducting different types of surgeries, vaccinations, and health checks on animals.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Mentorship / Training
- Work-Life-Family (Flexible) scheduling
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
- Insurance: Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by NVA. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices.