Associate Veterinarian with leadership potential - 303 Animal Clinic
- 505 W Pioneer Pkwy, Grand Prairie, TX 75051, USA
- Location: Grand Prairie, TX
- Job Family: DVM
- Department: Operations
Come practice at just the right pace—we offer flexible scheduling for work/life balance with no on-call duties. 303 Animal Clinic, in Grand Prairie, TX, cultivates a fun, and caring work environment. Our mission is to provide quality care with compassion to every patient and client.
303 Animal Clinic is a high-quality AAHA hospital and cares deeply about making sure pets have everything they need to be happy and healthy by providing clear communication built on trust and integrity. Our medicine and relationships with our clients do not go unnoticed; we have been recognized as one of the top hospitals in the area. We also offer a family atmosphere with minimal turnover, consistent volumes, and a high level of medicine. The clinic is very spacious and many of the staff are proficient in Spanish.
About our hospital:
- Offer a broad range of services for cats and dogs.
- General practice hospital.
- Dedicated and committed staff with a 2:1 tech to doctor ratio.
- In-house and diagnostics allow us to get results.
- Offer digital radiology and ultrasound.
We are looking for a full-time Veterinarian with an interest in leadership growth. We would like to groom this person to be an authority within the next year and partner with the practice manager in leadership, patient care, staff mentorship and development, and meeting the financial goals of the practice.
- Have 4+ years of proven experience.
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in TX or able to attain a license and be in good standing.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have a passion for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Take pride in offering unmatched compassionate care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Support all other medical personnel, including veterinary technicians and assistants, and help will guide as a mentor to develop the clinical staff.
- Require confidence and proficiency in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Mentorship / Training
- Work-Life-Family (Flexible) scheduling
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
- Insurance: Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off
- Student Loan Assistance Program
- Relocation assistance
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing and the first AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 45 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.