Associate Veterinarian - Valwood Animal Hospital
- 14067 Dennis Ln, Farmers Branch, TX 75234, USA
- Location: Farmers Branch, TX
- Job Family: DVM
- Department: Operations
Valwood Animal Hospital, located in Dallas, TX, is an AAHA Accredited clinic and has Fear Free Certified staff. Valwood Animal Hospital resides in a suburb of Dallas, Farmers Branch, and yet retains the feeling of a neighborhood veterinary clinic.
We are a high quality, AAHA accredited hospital and have Fear Free Certified staff, and care deeply about making sure pets have everything they need to be happy and healthy by providing clear communication built on trust and integrity. Our excellent client service and quality patient care cultivate in the long term. Our medicine and relationships with our clients do not go unnoticed; we have been recognized as one of the top hospitals in the area.
If you love being around animals and people committed to offering them the best possible healthcare, we want to meet you!
We are seeking an enthusiastic Associate Veterinarian to join our medical team as we continue to grow and strive for excellence. We see a variety of cases, from wellness visits to complex workups. Would you like to do more? We are open to all ideas! This hospital has room to improve our services including exotics and integrative medicine.
About our hospital:
- General practice hospital.
- An in-house lab allows us to get results quickly.
- Offer digital radiography and ultrasound
- Routine surgical and dental procedures.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in the state of TX or able to attain one and must be in good standing
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have a passion for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Ability to work weekend shifts.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Mentorship / Training
- Work-Life-Family (Flexible) scheduling
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
- Insurance: Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off
- Student Loan Assistance Program
- Relocation assistance
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing and the first AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 45 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.