Associate Veterinarian - Pet Medical Center of Katy
- 6455 S Fry Rd, Katy, TX 77494, USA
- Location: Katy, TX
- Job Family: DVM
- Department: Operations
Come practice at just the right pace – patient visits by appointment only, and walk-ins and emergency are seen as needed, and offer flexible scheduling for work/life/family balance. Pet Medical Center of Katy, in Katy, TX, cultivates a fun, authentic, and compassionate work environment. Our mission is to provide quality care with compassion to every patient and client. We offer a family atmosphere with minimal turnover, consistent volumes, and a high level of medicine.
We are high quality, AAHA accredited hospital, and care deeply about making sure pets have everything they need to be happy and healthy by providing clear communication built on trust and integrity. Our excellent client service and quality patient care foster in the long term. Our medicine and relationships with our clients do not go unnoticed; we have been recognized as one of the top hospitals in the area.
We are looking for a part-time Associate Veterinarian.
To be a fit for us, we're looking for a candidate with full-time capacity, has a desire to work collaboratively on our team, and is invested in building positive relationships with clients, colleagues, and our community. Being and staying motivated for continuous personal and professional growth is vital to us. We'll encourage you to pursue your areas of interest and have freedom in practicing medicine that is exciting and enriching to you as a Veterinarian.
- Offer a broad range of services for companion animals.
- General practice hospital, ready, and able to handle any health issues your pets experience.
- An in-house lab and diagnostics allow us to get results.
- An in-house pharmacy.
- Offer digital x-rays, digital dental x-rays, and ultrasound.
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in Texas.
- Have Veterinary license must be in good standing.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have a passion for learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Take pride in offering unmatched diligent care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Support all other medical personnel, including veterinary technicians and assistants, and help will guide as a mentor to develop the clinical staff.
- Require confidence and proficiency in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Mentorship / Training
- Scheduling to support Work, Life, and Family balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
- Insurance: Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off
- Student Loan Assistance Program
- Relocation assistance
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing and the first AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 45 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.