Associate Veterinarian - Payson Pet Care - All Experience Levels Welcome!!
- 1010 N Beeline Hwy, Payson, AZ 85541, USA
- Location: Payson, AZ
- Job Family: DVM
- Department: Operations
Payson Pet Care is a fast-paced, AAHA accredited hospital in Payson, AZ (an hour and a half from Phoenix). For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of pets including, dogs, cats and small animals live healthier, longer-lasting lives. Our clinic specializes in dogs, cats, and occasionally smaller animals.
About our clinic:
- Offer a broad range of services for dogs, cats, and occasionally small animals.
- A full-service hospital, ready, and able to handle any health issues.
- Dedicated and committed staff with a 2:1 tech to doctor ratio.
- In-house and diagnostics allow us to get results.
- Offer laser therapy, ultrasound, digital dental radiography, gastrotomy, enterotomy, cystotomy, and orthopedic surgical procedures.
We focus on work, life, and family balance.
We are seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our team for our busy practice that strives to provide professional, timely attention to every animal that comes through our doors. Your day-to-day as a Veterinarian includes performing surgeries on animals, treating wounds, spaying, and neutering animals, and prescribing medicine. If you love being around animals and are committed to offering them the best possible healthcare, we want to meet you!
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in AZ or able to attain a license and in good standing.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have a passion for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Take pride in offering unmatched compassionate care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Support all other medical personnel, including veterinary technicians and assistants, and help will guide as a mentor to develop the clinical staff.
- Require confidence and proficiency in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
- Open to recent graduates and experienced practitioners.
- Availability to take evening or weekend shifts in cases of emergency.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Schedules to balance Work, LIfe, and Family
- Maternity and Paternity
- Mentorship / Training
- Licensing fees, CE and professional dues
- Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off (full-time employees)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing and the first AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 45 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.