Associate Veterinarian - DC Ranch Animal Hospital
- 20875 N Pima Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Job Family: DVM
- Department: Operations
Come practice at just the right pace—we offer flexible scheduling for work/life balance with no on-call duties. At DC Ranch Animal Hospital in Scottsdale, AZ, we cultivate a fun, and compassionate work environment. Our mission is to provide quality care with compassion to every patient and client.
We are a full service, small animal hospital that strives to provide professional, timely attention to every animal that comes through our doors. We focus on work, life, and family balance.
About our Hospital:
- Offer traditional and integrative medicine, including Acupuncture.
- An in-house lab allows us to get results and get your pet back on track to a healthy quality of life.
- Offer digital radiography, digital dental radiography, and ultrasound.
Check us out on Facebook!
We are looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our team. Your day-to-day as a Veterinarian includes performing surgeries on animals, treating wounds, spaying, and neutering animals, and prescribing medicine. If you love being around animals and are committed to offering them the best possible healthcare, we want to meet you!
We see a variety of cases, including wellness visits to complex workups. As part of the PetWell team, we have access to veterinary professionals both locally and nationally, ranging in experience and skillset who are willing and committed to seeing growth for their peers. The support structure offers additional resources for medical cases, management issues, and cultural topics.
To be a fit for us, we're looking for a candidate with full-time capacity, has a desire to work collaboratively with us, and is invested in building positive relationships with clients, colleagues, and our community. Being and staying motivated for continuous personal and professional growth is vital to us. We'll encourage you to pursue your areas of interest and have freedom in practicing medicine that is exciting and enriching to you as a Veterinarian.
- Open to experienced Veterinarians.
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- Have a license to practice veterinary medicine in the state of Arizona, or able to attain one, and be in good standing.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have a passion for learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Take pride in offering unmatched diligent care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Support all other medical personnel, including veterinary technicians and assistants, and help will guide as a mentor to develop the clinical staff.
- Require confidence and proficiency in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Schedules to balance Work, LIfe, and Family
- Maternity and Paternity
- Mentorship / Training
- Licensing fees, CE and professional dues
- Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off (full-time employees)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing and the first AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 45 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.