Associate Veterinarian - Buckner Animal Clinic
- 2730 S Buckner Blvd, Dallas, TX 75227, USA
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Job Family: DVM
- Department: Operations
Buckner Animal Clinic is an AAHA accredited practice located in east Dallas, TX. We are seeking to add a full or part-time Associate Veterinarian to our busy practice that strives to provide professional, timely attention to every animal that comes through our doors. We focus on work, life, and family balance.
Our clinic serves dogs and cats and has an opportunity to serve exotics if a candidate is interested in expanding into this market. Our doctors are always looking for more ways in which to serve their community. We see more medical and surgical cases than the average clinic. You will have the ability to do more than wellness and vaccinate!
Check us out on Facebook!
We are seeking an Associate Veterinarian who will partner with our Medical Director to build an environment that is client and staff friendly.
About our hospital:
- Offers digital dental radiography and ultrasound to its patients.
- Our collaborative doctors enjoy minor orthopedic surgery and would excellent mentors for you if you desire.
Our doctors are always looking for more ways in which to serve their community. We are open to all ideas! This hospital has room to enhance our services. Are you interested in:
Only want to work 3 days a week? That's ok! Want to work 5 days a week? That's ok too!!
- Open to recent graduates and experienced practitioners.
- DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in the state of Texas or able to attain one, and be in good standing.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have a passion for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language.
- Availability for weekend shifts.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Schedules to Balance Work, Life, and Family
- Maternity and Paternity
- Mentorship / Training
- Licensing fees, CE and professional dues
- Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off (full-time employees)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing and the first AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 45 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.