Associate Veterinarian - Arlington South Veterinary Hospital
- 5505 Matlock Rd, Arlington, TX 76018, USA
- Location: Arlington, TX
- Job Family: DVM
- Department: Operations
For over 25 years, our Fear Free certified staff has helped thousands of pets including, dogs and cats live healthier, longer-lasting lives. Arlington South Veterinary Hospital is an AAHA-accredited hospital in Arlington, TX. Our mission is to provide outstanding medical and surgical care to our patients, as well as, an excellent client experience to their families. We focus on work, life, and family balance, with no on-call duties as after-hours emergencies are referred to a local ER.
About our hospital:
- We offer in-house labs to get results quickly.
- In-house pharmacy.
- Digital radiography, and ultrasound.
We are seeking an Associate Veterinarian who will partner with our Medical Director to build an environment that is client and staff friendly. Your day-to-day includes general practice, well and non-well case work-ups, a reasonable surgical caseload (spays, neuters, soft tissue, and other types), and dentistry.
Would you like to do more? We are open to all ideas! This hospital has room to enhance our services. Want a mentorship and supportive environment? When you join us, you'll have unrestricted access to 150 of your new veterinarian coworkers, both locally and nationally, ranging in experience and skillset and who are all willing and committed to helping you grow and develop. The support structure offers additional resources for medical cases, management issues, stress coping, and cultural topics.
Only want to work 3 days a week? That's ok! Want to work 5 days a week? That's ok too!
- DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- Strong surgical skills needed.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in the state of TX or able to attain one and in good standing.
- DEA licensure
- Must have a passion for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing and the first AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 45 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Schedules to Balance Work, Life, and Family
- Maternity and Paternity
- Mentorship / Training
- Licensing fees, CE and professional dues
- Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off (full-time employees)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.