Associate Veterinarian - Animal Hospital of Garland
- 1305 Northwest Hwy, Garland, TX 75041, USA
- Location: Garland, TX
- Job Family: DVM
- Department: Operations
Animal Hospital of Garland is an AAHA accredited practice and has served the community since 1972 and continues to provide excellent service. We are seeking an Associate Veterinarian. Our mission is to provide outstanding care to our patients and client experience. We focus on work, life, and family balance, with no on-call duties as after-hours emergencies are referred to a local ER.
Our ideal candidate will partner with the team to meet our primary goals of crafting a positive, encouraging culture in which to work. Happy environments lead to happy staff and clients.
You will see both emergency treatment cases as well as patients in need of medical, surgical, and dental care. The practice sees a wide range of cases, from wellness visits to complex workup.
You will have access to:
- Digital dental and full-body X-ray capabilities.
- A fully trained, tenured staff to support you.
We strive to stay ahead of current medical and surgical standards.
Check us out on Facebook!
- Have 2+ years of experience
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in Texas or able to attain one and be in good standing.
- DEA license is preferred.
- Must have enthusiasm for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Available to work Saturdays.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Schedules to Balance Work, Life, and Family
- Maternity and Paternity
- Mentorship / Training
- Licensing fees, CE and professional dues
- Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off (full-time employees)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing and the first AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 47 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.