Associate Veterinarian - Animal Healthcare Clinic of Southlake
- 1615 E Southlake Blvd, Southlake, TX 76092, USA
- Location: Southlake, TX
- Job Family: DVM
- Department: Operations
Animal Healthcare Clinic of Southlake, in Southlake, TX, cultivates a fun, authentic, and compassionate work environment. Our mission is to provide quality care with compassion to every patient and client and looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our team. We offer a family atmosphere with minimal turnover, consistent volumes, and a high level of medicine.
We are high quality, AAHA accredited hospital, and care deeply about making sure pets have everything they need to be happy and healthy by providing clear communication built on trust and integrity. Our excellent client service and quality patient care cultivate in the long term. Our medicine and relationships with our clients do not go unnoticed; we have been recognized as one of the top hospitals in the area.
Come practice at just the right pace – patient visits by appointment with curbside drop-off, walk-ins, and emergencies are seen as needed and offer flexible scheduling for work/life/family balance.
- General practice hospital offering a broad range of services for companion animals.
- An in-house lab and diagnostics allow us to get results.
- An in-house pharmacy.
- Offer digital x-rays, digital dental x-rays, and laser therapy.
- Take pride in offering unmatched diligent care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Support all other medical personnel, including veterinary technicians and assistants, and help will guide as a mentor to develop the clinical staff.
- Require confidence and proficiency in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
- Have 2+ years of practice experience
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- Have a license to practice veterinary medicine in the state of Texas or able to attain a license and be in good standing.
- DEA license is preferred.
- Must have a passion for learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Schedules to Balance Work, Life, and Family
- Maternity and Paternity
- Mentorship / Training
- Licensing fees, CE and professional dues
- Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off (full-time employees)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing and the first AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 45 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.