Associate ER Veterinarian (Overnight) - Diamond Veterinary Hospital
- 3625 Rucker Ave, Everett, WA 98201, USA
- Location: Everett, WA
- Job Family: DVM
- Department: Operations
Diamond Veterinary Hospital is an outstanding hospital offering comprehensive general practice and emergency medicine for our small animal patients in Everett and the greater North Seattle Metro area.
We are a nine doctor combination small animal emergency and general practice in Everett, WA. We pride ourselves on being AAHA accredited and have a positive team environment with professional and experienced support staff. We are committed to providing high-quality care, and we focus on work, life, and family balance.
About our hospital:
- Remodeled in 2018, we have eight exam rooms, a large treatment area with five treatment tables, a "quiet room", a separate cat room, isolation facilities, separate radiography and ultrasound rooms, a dental suite, and a surgical suite.
- Have access to a surgical laser, ultrasound, digital dental radiography, digital tabletop radiography, a full complement of IDEXX in house lab analyzers, steam autoclave and gas sterilization, ultrasonic dental scaler, and high-speed handpieces.
- Join a team of collaborative doctors who enjoy supporting all patients through illnesses with services that include IV fluid support, oxygen therapy, critical care monitoring, emergency surgical services, and blood transfusions.
If you would enjoy a collaborative, learning-focused clinical practice where patients and their families come first, we want to meet you!
For over 60 years, Diamond Veterinary Hospital in Everett has been providing top-quality care using the latest technology and medications to our patients. In addition to General Practice care, we are ready to handle urgent and emergency situations 24/7. We are seeking an Overnight and Emergency Small Animal Veterinarian.
We thrive in supporting all patients through illnesses with services that include IV fluid support, oxygen therapy, critical care monitoring, emergency surgical services, and blood transfusions, to name a few. Our support staff consists of multiple credentialed technicians and specialized VTS’s in emergency & critical care.
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in Washington state in good standing or be eligible to obtain by start date.
- DEA certification is required.
- Experience conducting different types of surgeries, vaccinations, and health checks on animals.
- Experienced in traumatic, general, and invasive soft tissue surgery.
- Proficient in medically leading acute and chronic cases.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language.
- Must have enthusiasm for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Open to both recent graduates and experienced practitioners.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Schedules to balance Work, LIfe, and Family
- Maternity and Paternity
- Mentorship / Training
- Licensing fees, CE and professional dues
- Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off (full-time employees)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing and the first AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 45 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.