Practice Manager - Arlington Pet Care Hospital
- 4261 W Green Oaks Blvd, Arlington, TX 76016, USA
- Location: Arlington, TX
- Job Family: Hospital
- Department: Operations
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow in your career as a Practice Manager in a collaborative environment? You will feel encouraged at Arlington Pet Care Hospital in Arlington, TX. Our mission is to provide quality care with compassion to every patient and client and looking for a Veterinary Practice Manager to join our team full-time.
We are high quality, AAHA accredited hospital, and care deeply about making sure pets have everything they need to be happy and healthy by providing clear communication built on trust and integrity. Our excellent client service and quality patient care cultivate in the long term. Our medicine and relationships with our clients do not go unnoticed; we have been recognized as one of the top hospitals in the area.
As a Practice Manager you will:
- Be flexible in work schedule as the needs of the hospital are ever-changing. Be available by cell phone most times.
- Be attentive to the encouraging needs of staff as individuals in the quest to establish a team environment.
- Strong in time management, conflict resolution, and emotional intelligence.
- Experience with on-boarding and training.
- Staff Management
- Client/Patient Management
- Building/Property Management
- Inventory Management
- Financial Management
- Maintain the use of a hospital budget
- 2+ years of managerial/supervisory experience.
- A positive Client Experience centered background is required.
- Process-oriented and implementation experience
- Computer knowledge required; familiar with Word, Excel, and use of communication tools such as Microsoft Teams and email.
- Practice Management software knowledge of Impromed desireable by not required
- Four-year college degree or C.V.P.M desirable but not required
- Previous experience in a veterinary setting is highly preferred
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Maternity and Paternity
- Mentorship / Training
- Licensing fees, CE and professional dues
- Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off (full-time employees)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing and the first AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 45 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.