Bilingual Veterinary Technician - Buckner Animal Clinic - WELCOME BONUS ELIGIBLE
- 2730 S Buckner Blvd, Dallas, TX 75227, USA
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Job Family: Hospital
- Department: Operations
Do you like to be busy? Do you have a passion for animals and people? Do you thrive in an environment where you can build close relationships with clients? YES? Then Buckner Animal Clinic is the place for you!
Buckner Animal Clinic cultivates a fun, collaborative, authentic, and compassionate culture. As a part of our family, you will be contributing toward a meaningful mission and vision, making a difference in the lives of pets and their people. At Buckner Animal Clinic, YOU MATTER!
Check us out on Facebook!
As an AAHA accredited hospital, we are committed to the highest standards in veterinary medicine. The ideal candidate for the role of Veterinary Technician at Buckner Animal Clinic will be bilingual.
General responsibilities are:
- animal restraint,
- executing treatment plans as directed by the veterinarian,
- venipuncture, pre- and post-operative care,
- triage/discharge of patients.
- taking radiographs,
- assisting in surgery / anesthetic monitoring,
- IV catheter placement,
- running diagnostic lab tests,
- administering medications, and phlebotomy.
- Must be able to work independently and provide support to coworkers and veterinarians.
- A successful candidate will have a thirst for constantly learning, adapting, and growing. We utilize Avimark Software, previous experience with this system is a plus.
Schedule: 4 days per including Saturdays (8-12 and sometimes 8-3). Weekday hours are 8-6.
- Must be bilingual (Spanish).
- 2+ years of experience in a clinical setting.
- High school diploma or equivalent; and 18 years or older.
- Veterinary Technician Certification or License (CVT, RVT, LVT, or LVMT) highly preferred.
- Professional appearance required; scrubs are to be worn at all times.
- Able to work all shifts, including weekends (Saturdays) & holidays if the clinic is open.
- Work well independently and in a group.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Maternity and Paternity
- Mentorship / Training
- Licensing fees, CE and professional dues
- Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off (full-time employees)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing and the first AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 45 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.