Customer Service Representative
- 2190 Findley Avenue, Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States
Inventor Gregory Taylor started work on this invention in 1976, with the goal of reducing the “average Joe’s” electric bill. By 1995, Taylor had invented the KVAR™ Energy Controller (KEC) Unit, a one-of-a-kind cost saving tool and received his first U.S. Patent in August of that same year. (U.S. PATENT # 5,440,442) KVAR™ Energy Savings, Inc. (KVAR™ Corp.), a Florida State corporation, began manufacturing and distributing the KVAR Energy Controller (KEC) in 1995
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our growing team. In this role, you will field calls, emails, and chat requests from customers who have questions, comments, or complaints about our products and services. You will also assist customers in placing orders. All of our Customer Service Representatives are trained to understand the full menu of our offerings so that they can provide our customers with excellent service. We prefer candidates who have some background in customer service or sales, but we are willing to train the right person.
- Listen, document, and help resolve conflicts with customers
- Answer questions or handle complaints from customers
- Field phone calls, emails, and chat requests
- Provide information to customers about order status and product queries
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures
- Work closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience a plus
- Experience with corporate phone systems or switchboard preferred
- Flexible schedule
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.