Trainer / Facilitator (m/f/x)
- Mergenthalerallee, 65760 Eschborn, Germany
Our mission is to spread delight: that means that our goal is to make sure that the experience is consistently exceeding the customer’s expectations. Experience is not a trend, but rather the condition for development, success and sustainability. We guide organizations on their journey to turning experiences into memorable moments and customers into raving fans!
What do we expect from you?
As part of the Performance Solutions team, you are a ‘key player’ and can completely identify yourself with our desired customer experience and team culture: Free to have Fun, Energized to Engage, Encouraged to Empower and Dedicated to make a Difference (FEED). As a leadership/change management facilitator, developing Customer Experience is second nature to you and you love to share your knowledge with others. You like to work in a fast pace environment. You easily connect, are open to change, to new experiences and love to delight others and will be a natural fit within our team!
What is the role of a trainer / facilitator at Performance Solutions?
- You (co-)create, facilitate and support the deployment of training programs
- You facilitate and coach from a change management perspective and you constantly challenge the status quo.
- You are the strategic consultant able to advise, keep track and oversee the approach to meet the client’s needs and exceed their expectations.
- You are involved in the design and the fine-tuning of (international) training programs.
- Your focus is to make the difference for our customers/partners and to create Raving Fans.
Who would be our perfect match?
- You have 3+ years of experience in the field of consulting and facilitation/training and/or sales
- You have relevant leadership experience
- You have relevant experience in designing and deploying leadership and/or organizational change processes
- You have excellent commercial skills
- You adapt your analytical or pragmatic skills to the situation
- You are an empathic team player, with an open mindset
- You are self-confident and you have experience in with negotiations with board members
- You have experience in working within different sectors (hospitality, retail, automotive)
- You like working with great clients and people all around the globe
- You are looking forward to traveling a lot (more than 60% travel)
- You are fluent in both English and German (another language is a plus)
Is this you?
Did all of this make your heart jump a little and are you dreaming of what this new challenge would look like? Simply use the link here to apply – upload your CV, add your salary expectations and indicate us in 5-10 sentences why you are the perfect candidate. It will note take you more than 5 minutes – promised!
If your application is successful, you will get an invitation for our Casting in April. We look forward to seeing you in action!