Area Sales Consultant / Lead Generator (m/f/x)
- Mergenthalerallee 77, 65760 Eschborn, Germany
Our mission is to bridge the gap between brand promise and the actual customer experience. Experience is not a trend, but rather the condition for development, success and continuation. We accompany organizations where people make the difference on their journey towards consistent and memorable experiences; the creation of raving fans and ambassadors, with more passion, energy & fun at work; enhancing the overall performance and ensuring that the change is sustainable.
Our team is close, works hard and we believe that good is not good enough. Fun, engaging, empowering and different are our values and desired experience. You can expect a professional environment, an individual immersion plan, room for personal & professional development, as well as good terms of employment.
Are you always on the lookout, trying to find new clients and help them develop and achieve the best results? Are you outgoing and are you more a (heart) consultant than a hard seller? Are you a true delighter and do you want to go the extra mile to exceed expectations? Do you have experience with creating the right sales funnel? Then we might have an interesting job for you!
In the role of an Area Sales Consultant, you are focused on broadening our network of potential customers and make the first discovery of their needs. You are not simply selling a product but, together with the team, creating a solution from a consulting point of view. Our main solutions are designed to guide organizations in times of transformation / change, related to turning their customers into Raving Fans.
- You will be the face of Performance Solutions on fairs and events
- You proactively identify, solicit and motivate targeted prospects using a variety of methods such as cold-calling, lead qualifying, presenting solutions and sales funnel management
- Your main focus is to realize the revenue growth and healthy commercial results for our markets, mainly German speaking
- Within the company, you will play a significant role in the whole business development process in our agile way of working
- You will be reporting to the Team Coach Business Development.
We are Experience Engineers
Our reason for being as Experience Engineers is to spread delight by creating positive and memorable experiences for our clients, their teams, and their customers. In fact, we are on a mission to create Raving Fans, for both our business partners and ourselves. We change the way people learn, lead and interact. We transform companies through Reverse Thinking & Engineering, by engaging people and empower them to make a difference. We trigger companies to work collectively to create memorable experiences for their customers. Start Reverse to go Beyond Customer Satisfaction!
The perfect match:
We are curious to know what talents you will add to strengthen our team. We are looking for a hands-on person, who can easily switch between being a strategic business partner and working out tailored and turnkey solutions.
Customer Experience (development) is not a secret for you. You are able to translate the needs of strong global and high demanding brands into the solutions of PS, that help bridge the gap between what they promise and deliver, focusing on the behavioral and leadership change needed.
Knowledge, experience and behaviour
- Ideally, you have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have 2 years experience in Sales or Business Development
- You have experience in a similar position
- You have experience in working in an international environment
- You love to work with and in different project teams
- You can express yourself well, both in writing and verbally
- You are a team player, who is result driven, connecting and goes for the extra mile
- You are fluent in English & German, a third language is a plus
- You love to network and to travel (travel time up to 70%)
IS THIS YOU?
Did all this make your heart jump a little higher and are you dreaming of how this new challenge would look like?
We are really looking forward to a first interview if you are a match. Use the following link to apply - include only your CV, your salary expectations and indicate to us in a few sentences why you are the perfect candidate.