Lead Consultant / Project Manager Digital Learning
- Kruisweg, Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Our mission is to bridge the gap between brand promise and the actual customer experience. Experience is not a trend, but rather the condition for development, success and continuation. We accompany organizations where people make the difference on their journey towards consistent and memorable experiences; the creation of raving fans and ambassadors, with more passion, energy & fun at work; enhancing the overall performance and ensuring that the change is sustainable.
Our team is close, works hard and we believe that good is not good enough. Fun, engaging, empowering and different are our values and desired experience. You can expect a professional environment, an individual immersion plan, room for personal & professional development, as well as good terms of employment.
Are you fascinated by learning design and do you know what experience based learning is?
Are you always on the lookout to help clients develop their internal communication?
You want to be part of/or lead a growing team to sell and implement our innovative social online learning platform? You know what 70-20-10 means and you are experienced in the field of blended learning? Yes? Then we might have an exciting job opportunity for you!
As Lead Consultant / Project Manager Digital Learning for Performance Solutions, you are in charge of consulting our clients about blended learning, selling our Social Mobile learning platform and leading the implementation projects. You are experienced in learning & development and project management. You have a vision on the future of Online Learning, are a conceptual and analytical thinker and an early adopter when it comes to Social Learning.
Your personal mission will be:
- Defining, testing and fine tuning of the programmes/projects
- Consulting clients on blended and/or online learning with a commercial approach Leading projects/programmes implementation
- Project management & support (incl. the set up and management of the Critical Path Planning & keeping track of the achievement of milestones)
- Development of learning bytes and learning journeys
- Aligning vision with technical possibilities
- Giving advice on the risks concerning the plan and activities
- Being proactive and tackle obstacles with a “can do” attitude
- Being the main point of contact between Project team and client
You will be a part of the team that develops a Social & Mobile learning solution, GrowBee.com.
This solution brings the three worlds of Learning, Community & Brand Activation together, in order to facilitate and optimize our programs in a unique and sustainable way. It is an innovative solution with a strong integrated vision on digital learning & customer experience.
The perfect match:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree preferably in the field of (or related to) Learning & Development
- At least 5 years experience in project management
- Knowledge of learning design
- Relevant HR experience (learning & training) is a plus
- Sufficient technical knowledge to communicate on a high level with IT departments within organizations
- Knowledge of platforms/Intranet/LMS
- Strong affinity with modern communication & learning tools
- Experience in working in an international environment
- You are a team player, who is result driven, connecting and goes for the extra mile
- You always find creative solutions
- You can express yourself well, both in writing and verbally
- Fluent in English
Is this you?
Did all of this make your heart jump a little and are you dreaming of how this new challenge would look like? We really look forward to a first interview if you are a true match. You only need your CV, your salary expectations and indicate us in 5-10 sentences why you are the perfect candidate . Any creative way of presenting yourself is welcome!