Senior Business Systems Manager
Who Are We Looking For...
The Sr. Business Systems Manager is responsible for overseeing the overall strategy, execution and cost management of the Business Systems department facilitating the delivery of quality system processes to improve a fast-paced growing business. This role will be responsible for direct report coaching and training as well as deploying SME (Subject-Matter-Expert) program and project management cross-functionally. He/she facilitates technical solutions across the organization assessing system impacts, providing gap analysis and technical suggestions for systems or product/service-related initiatives. This role serves as the lead technical advisor for the company and brings the ability to lift open the hood of a system to examine the nuts and bolts.
Who Is Perfect Snacks...
Based in sunny San Diego, Perfect Snacks is the company behind The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar. Offering a line of products that boast whole food ingredients and clean food credentials, Perfect Snacks is sold online and in more than 35,000 retailers nationwide. Now more than a decade since its inception, the brand has experienced rapid growth in the last few years, as consumers flock to the fridge for fresher options. Our success is attributed to the people behind the brand, who share in our family's mission: 'To nourish worldkind with a hug, good vibes and a delicious dose of fresh whole food nutrition. To us, that’s the recipe to make life a little more, well, perfect.'
- Develop and implement a strategic roadmap for business systems aligned with the organization's goals and objectives.
- Manage and optimize systems costs to maximize or reduce spending and increase efficiency.
- Create and maintain system annual budget and quarterly forecasts in alignment with department leads.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and recommend technology solutions to streamline operations.
- Ensure seamless integration of various business systems, applications, and databases to enable smooth data flow and information sharing.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely resolution in collaboration with the Business System Manager.
- Regularly assess system performance, conduct system audits, and implement proactive measures to optimize system functionality.
- Oversee data governance practices to ensure data integrity, accuracy, and compliance with applicable regulations.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, external vendors, and partners to align business needs with system capabilities.
- Liaise with IT consultants on system optimization and ongoing system support needs
- Accepts responsibility for the organizational goals by taking ownership of new and different duties and identifying new opportunities within the Systems department.
Skills / Qualification / Education:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Finance, or Engineering
- 5 to 8 years of hands-on experience supporting various ERP and/or technical systems
- Proven experience in managing business systems and driving system implementations and integrations.
- 3 to 5 years of team management experience
- IT Project Management and SME Program implementation experience a plus
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and methodical
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Collaborative mindset with strength in effectively receiving and communicating feedback
Compensation: $100k - $118k / Year DOE
Bonus / Benefits / Vacation / 401k Eligible
Must live in the US to be considered
Got what it takes to join the Perfect Snacks family? We want to hear from you!
We will only consider candidates who provide a resume and answer the below questions:
1. Why do you want to join the Perfect Snacks family/brand?
2. What excites you about this role?
3. Where are you located?