Manager, Omni Channel
Who We Are...
Based in sunny San Diego, Perfect Snacks is the company behind The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar. Offering a line of products that boast whole food ingredients and clean food credentials, Perfect Snacks is sold online and in more than +35,000 retailers nationwide. Now more than a decade since its inception, the brand has experienced rapid growth in the last few years, as consumers flock to the fridge for fresher options. Our success is attributed to the people behind the brand, who share in our family's mission: 'To nourish worldkind with a hug, good vibes and a delicious dose of fresh whole food nutrition. To us, that’s the recipe to make life a little more, well, perfect.'
Who Are We Looking For...
The Manager, Omni Channel, will be responsible for developing the company’s Omni Channel strategy and building in-depth knowledge and relationships with our Key Omni Customer accounts. This role will work with internal and external partners to develop and execute plans that are aligned with brand and customer strategies and drive profitable double-digit growth.
- Build relationships with key customers and internal stakeholders, building trust as digital commerce expert.
- Develop and execute annual plans that deliver business and customer objectives.
- Manage key accounts, including revenue forecasting, program development & execution, digital capabilities, forecasting and reporting.
Digital Marketing & Capabilities:
- Partner with internal teams to develop and launch online assortment specific to customer strategy and consumer mission.
- Own digital shelf (content and availability) setup, trouble shoot and maintenance.
- Leads paid media strategy and execution for OMNI including search and display in partnership with media agencies.
- Build customer specific promotion plans that acquire new customers and drive conversion.
- Measure and analyze marketing and merchandise effectiveness and make recommendations and optimization to plans to exceed benchmarks.
Forecasting and Reporting
- Define key OMNI KPI and develop dashboard to be leveraged to monitor health of the business, provide recommendations and influence plans.
- Forecast inventory needs for the business and work with supply chain to plan inventory production and delivery.
- Serve as an internal ecommerce expert partnering with internal sales team to deliver sales and digital foundations.
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging technologies in the Omni channel space, identifying opportunities to innovate and drive growth.
- Develop ecommerce training program for the internal sales team to ensure the organization is educated on ecommerce foundations and industry trends.
- 5+ years of experience in CPG ecommerce
- Experience with Nielsen
- Experience managing agencies and third-party vendors.
- Creative and strategic thinker with strong customer orientation.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Compensation Range: $110-120k (DOE)
Bonus / Benefits / Vacation / 401k Eligible
Remote considered, however, must live in the US to be considered.
Got what it takes to join the Perfect Snacks family? We want to hear from you!
We will only consider candidates who provide a resume and answer the below questions:
1. Why do you want to join the Perfect Snacks family/brand?
2. What excites you about this role?
3. Where are you located?