Regional Account Executive –New York/Northeast- Convenience / Alt Channel
Who We Are...
Based in sunny San Diego, Perfect Snacks is the company behind The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar. Offering a line of products that boast whole food ingredients and clean food credentials, Perfect Snacks is sold online and in more than 35,000 retailers nationwide. Now more than a decade since its inception, the brand has experienced rapid growth in the last few years, as consumers flock to the fridge for fresher options. Our success is attributed to the people behind the brand, who share in our family's mission: 'To nourish worldkind with a hug, good vibes and a delicious dose of fresh whole food nutrition. To us, that’s the recipe to make life a little more, well, perfect.'
Who Are We Looking For...
The Regional Account Executive – Convenience / Alt Channel is responsible for delivering the revenue and distribution objectives for the Convenience, Food Service, and College & University Business. This individual must be a doer, motivated, inspired, organized, creative, willing to roll up his/her sleeves with a strong work ethic.
- Total sales and P+L responsibility for Key Distributors and Retailers
- Drive new product/category distribution initiatives.
- Direct distributors, brokers, internal resources to accomplish sales and distribution objectives.
- Manage assigned account budgets in proportion to sales revenue. A tight manager of trade spending. Delivers distribution, shelf management, pricing, and promotional objectives for assigned accounts and Distributors.
- Monitors and maintains all expenditures to stay in line with sales revenues.
- Identify new business opportunities. Has a hunter mentality.
- Responsible for planning a monthly calendar which includes extensive travel such as, retailer appointments, broker meetings, distributor meetings, DSD distributor ride a longs, provides guidance to Perfect Snacks Retail Field Merchandisers, attend trade shows, regional shows, corporate office visits, working the market during a visit.
- Accepts responsibility for the organizational goals by taking ownership of new and different duties and identifying new opportunities within the Sales department.
- Takes ownership for all associated executional Dora’s business.
- Manage NE C-Store/AFH Broker Business
- Dora’s Ride-Along-Retail Management:
- Retail Chain/Headquarter Support:
- Re-Distributor Management
- Broker Management
- Administrative Duties
- 3+ years as a RSFM or RSM in the food/beverage industry
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working with multiple retail environments preferred
- Excel and PowerPoint Skills; must be competent in managing large data sets
- Experience in sales planning and forecasting
- Creative thinker with the ability to tell a story with data
- Develop and manage scope, timeline, work plan and deliverables for projects; manage incoming project requests and maintain project queue
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced, high demand environment
- Self-sufficient and highly detailed oriented
- Able to be creative and pioneer new distribution
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interface at all levels
- Spirits organization, accounts, and distributor network
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and methodical
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
Compensation: $90k-$110k / Year (DOE)
Bonus / Benefits / Vacation / 401k Eligible
For this role you must live in the Tri-State Area
Got what it takes to join the Perfect Snacks family? We want to hear from you!
We will only consider candidates who provide a resume and answer the below questions:
1. Why do you want to join the Perfect Snacks family/brand?
2. What excites you about this role?
3. Where are you located?