Director of eCommerce
- San Diego, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Who We Are...
Based in sunny San Diego, Perfect Snacks is the company behind The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar. Offering a line of products that boast whole food ingredients and clean food credentials, Perfect Snacks is sold online and in more than 35,000 retailers nationwide. Now more than a decade since its inception, the brand has experienced rapid growth in the last few years, as consumers flock to the fridge for fresher options. Our success is attributed to the people behind the brand, who share in our family's mission: 'To nourish worldkind with a hug, good vibes and a delicious dose of fresh whole food nutrition. To us, that’s the recipe to make life a little more, well, perfect.'
Who Are We Looking For...
The Director of eCommerce will be the functional head of E-commerce Sales and Marketing at Perfect Snacks. They are responsible for leading a team of three to achieve Net Revenue and Operating Income goals across d2c, pure-play, and omnichannel lines of business and continue to build the strategies to accelerate the growth in e-commerce in the coming years. They are also in charge of delivering an A+ consumer experience including oversight of consumer affairs and owning the growth of our list marketing (email/sms).
• Develop 3yr & annual strategy/sales plans providing updates to Perfect Snacks & Parent Company leadership
• Deliver, per Annual Contract, Net Revenue and Operating Income for eCommerce channels
• Meet acquisition & retention targets (HHP/List Growth/LTV/CAC) as owner of CRM
• Ensure A+ CX across PS.com, list, consumer affairs & fulfillment
• Oversight of tech stack, 3PL & Digital Agency relationships
• Lead, coach, develop team of three to execute on above accountabilities
• Management of an omnichannel cold-chain business including small parcel fulfillment
• Experience across major digital sales channels (D2c, Pure play esp AMZN, Omni esp Instacart)
• Agency management (media agency, 3PL Management a plus)
• Understanding of full funnel digital marketing, acquisition/retention principals and measurement thereof.
• Experience with programmatic email/sms marketing platfoms including segmentation, experimentation series automation etc.
• Understanding of principals of UI/UX, SEO, Content Marketing
• Shopify, AMZN VC/SC, GA experience a plus
Skills / Qualification / Education:
• At least 10 years of progressive CPG eComm, sales, and/or marketing experience including proven people management/development.
• Strong business management/financial acumen; P&L ownership a plus
• Experience and comfort with process design, systems implementation, and resource allocation
• Ability to clearly explain complex, detailed information to stakeholders of all levels.
• Ability to be entrepreneurial and methodical
• Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
• Collaborative mindset with strength in effectively receiving and communicating feedback
Bonus / Benefits / Vacation / 401k Eligible
This position can be remote, however you must live in the United States.
Got what it takes to join the Perfect Snacks family? We want to hear from you!
We will only consider candidates who provide a resume and answer the below questions:
1. Why do you want to join the Perfect Snacks family/brand?
2. What excites you about this role?
3. Where are you located?