- San Diego, CA, USA
Who We Are...
Based in sunny San Diego, Perfect Snacks is the company behind The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar. Offering a line of products that boast whole food ingredients and clean food credentials, Perfect Snacks is sold online and in more than 35,000 retailers nationwide. Now more than a decade since its inception, the brand has experienced rapid growth in the last few years, as consumers flock to the fridge for fresher options. Our success is attributed to the people behind the brand, who share in our family's mission: 'To nourish worldkind with a hug, good vibes and a delicious dose of fresh whole food nutrition. To us, that’s the recipe to make life a little more, well, perfect.'
A Bit About the Role...
The PT Office Receptionist will be the initial contact for all in-house visitors and incoming calls. They will be responsible for performing general office duties.
- Greet and announce visitors, customers, and employees in a professional manner
- Assist with order creation and tracking for all complimentary bar or swag shipments
- Coordinate with appropriate individuals on all donation pick ups
- Ensure Perfect Snacks fridge is stocked
- Complete all monthly reoccurring bar sends and any ad hoc requests from CEO / President
- Oversee meeting room management; in house and offsite
- Print meeting room calendars and post daily
- Coordinate any logistical requirements (meeting rooms, supplies, refreshments, etc.)
- Ensure meeting rooms are cleaned / set up prior to meeting and cleaned post meeting
- Ensure the office is maintained and cleaned on a daily basis. Manage relationship with third party cleaning service ensuring they are cleaning office to contract terms
- Work with management company when facility issues arise
- Own and manage office budget, ensure to update tracker monthly and get SVP approval prior to purchasing items that will hit their departments GLs.
- Accepts responsibility for the organizational goals by taking ownership of new and different duties and identifying new opportunities within the G&A Department
Who We Want...
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years customer service experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous receptionist skills preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and methodical
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Collaborative mindset with strength in effectively receiving and communicating feedback
Bonus, Benefits, 401k, Vacation & Sick eligible
Candidate must be located in San Diego, CA.
Got what it takes to join the Perfect Snacks family? We want to hear from you! We will only consider candidates who provide a resume and answer the below questions:
1. Why do you want to join the Perfect Snacks family/brand?
2. What excites you about this role?
3. Where are you located?