- San Diego, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Who We Are...
Based in sunny San Diego, Perfect Snacks is the company behind The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar. Offering a line of products that boast whole food ingredients and clean food credentials, Perfect Snacks is sold online and in more than 35,000 retailers nationwide. Now more than a decade since its inception, the brand has experienced rapid growth in the last few years, as consumers flock to the fridge for fresher options. Our success is attributed to the people behind the brand, who share in our family's mission: 'To nourish worldkind with a hug, good vibes and a delicious dose of fresh whole food nutrition. To us, that’s the recipe to make life a little more, well, perfect.'
A Bit About the Role...
The role of the Business Analyst is to help guide Perfect Snacks in evaluating effectivity of and proposing improvements for internal processes, while maintaining standardized documentation thereof. This role will be responsible for understanding the nuances of key functional areas within the organization, in order to use knowledge, skills, and abilities to strategically solve problems. The BA will leverage the company’s systems and integrations to drive process improvements, as well as assist in the research and implementation of new integrations to optimize workflows.
This position will be part of the Finance team, but will work closely with all departments, along with IT.
- Perform regular system checks across multiple platforms to identify any errors or bugs
- Analyze and evaluate manual process’ effectivity and research new solutions for automation and streamlining
- Develop and carry out end-to-end test cases for system enhancements
- Assist in change management support and rollout of new standard operating procedures, collect user feedback, and provide training
- Lead conversations in the development of KPI reports and dashboards
- Write and maintain all SOPs and training material for all relevant user roles/departments
- Assist with research and evaluation vendors based on business needs, facilitate RFP process, and recommend solution(s) to leadership
- Liaise with IT on user asset management and system installations
- Manage systems expenses to align to annual and monthly budgets
Who We Want...
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Statistics/Economics/Business/Computer Science/Math from an accredited college or university
- 1-3 years or relevant business experience, CPG company preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to interact with and present project updates analysis to all levels of management, ability to influence and persuade, great presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills, self-starter with the ability to work under pressure independently and as part of a team
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to think strategically and act proactively to build trust and confidence with stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a consistently evolving and everchanging environment
- Quantitative, with strong attention to detail and high degree of comfort with large volumes of data
- Advanced Excel skills and strong skills in Word & PowerPoint
- Understanding of and experience with ERP systems preferred, NetSuite a plus
- Project Management system preferred, Wrike a plus
- Familiarity with EDI and/or API connections preferred, TrueCommerce and/or Celigo a plus
Bonus, Benefits, 401k, Vacation & Sick eligible
This is a remote position. Can live anywhere within the United States.
Got what it takes to join the Perfect Snacks family? We want to hear from you! We will only consider candidates who provide a resume and answer the below questions:
1. Why do you want to join the Perfect Snacks family/brand?
2. What excites you about this role?
3. Where are you located?