Senior Account Executive - Southeast
- San Diego, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Who We Are...
Based in sunny San Diego, Perfect Snacks is the company behind The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar. Offering a line of products that boast whole food ingredients and clean food credentials, Perfect Snacks is sold online and in more than 35,000 retailers nationwide. Now more than a decade since its inception, the brand has experienced rapid growth in the last few years, as consumers flock to the fridge for fresher options. Our success is attributed to the people behind the brand, who share in our family's mission: 'To nourish worldkind with a hug, good vibes and a delicious dose of fresh whole food nutrition. To us, that’s the recipe to make life a little more, well, perfect.'
A Bit About the Role...
The Senior Account Executive - Southeast is responsible for delivering revenue, distribution and trade funding objectives for channel in accordance with company sales plans and budgets. This individual must be a doer, motivated, inspired, organized, creative and willing to roll up their sleeves with a strong work ethic.
- Total sales and P+L responsibility for key retailers.
- Drive new product/category distribution initiatives.
- Implement retailer promotional plans in line with sales/marketing plans as well as shopper marketing programming tactics where appropriate.
- Direct distributors, brokers, field sales and internal resources to accomplish sales and distribution objectives.
- Manage all national and regional budgets in proportion to sales revenue + be a tight manager of trade spending.
- Delivers distribution, shelf management, pricing and promotional objectives for accounts
- Manage headquarter responsibility for SE regional retailers and distributors including but not solely Publix, Harris Teeter, The Fresh Market, Food Lion, Lowes Food, MDI, Ingles, SEG, Mitchell Grocery. In addition, securing new business opportunities in select retailers where it makes sense for the brand.
- Monitors and maintains all expenditures to stay in line with sales revenues.
- Responsible for planning a monthly calendar which includes extensive travel such as, retailer appointments, broker meetings, distributor meetings, trade shows, regional shows, corporate office visits, working the market during a visit, etc.
- Accepts responsibility for the organizational goals by taking ownership of new and different duties and identifying new opportunities within the sales department.
Who We Want...
- 5+ years as a National or Regional Sales Manager in the food/beverage industry
- Excel and PowerPoint Skills; must be competent in managing large data sets
- Experience in sales planning, trade management and forecasting using both shipment and consumption based models
- Experience with trade management systems for creating and tracking promotional events and trade spend
- Bachelor's Degree; MBA preferred
- Experience working with multiple retail environments preferred
- Creative thinker with the ability to tell a story with data
- Develop and manage scope, timeline, work plan and deliverables for projects; manage incoming project requests and maintain project queue
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced, high demand environment
- Self-sufficient and highly detailed oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interface at all levels
- Spirits organization, accounts and distributor network
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and methodical
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Collaborative mindset with strength in effectively receiving and communicating feedback
Bonus, Benefits, 401k, Vacation & Sick eligible
This is a remote position. Prefer candidates live in the on the East Coast
Got what it takes to join the Perfect Snacks family? We want to hear from you! We will only consider candidates who provide a resume and answer the below questions:
1. Why do you want to join the Perfect Snacks family/brand?
2. What excites you about this role?
3. Where are you located?