Regional Account Executive – North East
- Boston, MA, USA
Who We Are...
Based in sunny San Diego, Perfect Snacks is the company behind The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar. Offering a line of products that boast whole food ingredients and clean food credentials, Perfect Snacks is sold online and in more than 35,000 retailers nationwide. Now more than a decade since its inception, the brand has experienced rapid growth in the last few years, as consumers flock to the fridge for fresher options. Our success is attributed to the people behind the brand, who share in our family's mission: 'To nourish worldkind with a hug, good vibes and a delicious dose of fresh whole food nutrition. To us, that’s the recipe to make life a little more, well, perfect.'
A Bit About the Role...
The Regional Account Executive - NE is responsible for delivering the revenue and distribution objectives for accounts in the New England and Mid-Atlantic regions in accordance with company sales plans and budgets. This individual must be a doer, motivated, inspired, organized, creative, willing to roll up his/her sleeves and have a strong work ethic.
- Total Sales and Trade Management responsibility for Key Retailers
- Drive new product/category distribution initiatives
- Implement retailer promotional plans in line with sales/marketing plans
- Strong understanding of analytics and how to develop a selling story with the data and tools available for the customer
- Manage distributors, brokers, internal resources to accomplish sales and distribution objectives
- Manage all regional account budgets in proportion to sales revenue. A tight manager of trade spending
- Delivers distribution, shelf management, pricing and promotional objectives for accounts
- Manage headquarter and eCommerce (where applicable) responsibility for regional accounts such as Hannaford, Price Chopper, Top’s, Wegmans, Shaw’s, Market Basket, Giant Eagle, Big Y, Acme Fresh, Heinen’s and others
- Monitors and maintains all expenditures to stay in line with sales revenues
- Identify new business opportunities. Has a hunter mentality
- Responsible for planning a monthly calendar which includes extensive travel such as, retailer appointments, broker meetings, distributor meetings, DSD distributor ride-alongs, trade shows, regional shows, corporate office visits, working the market during a visit, etc.
- Represent the company at national and regional/distributor trade shows/events to promote product sales
- Accepts responsibility for the organizational goals by taking ownership of new and different duties and identifying new opportunities within the Sales department
- Home office – 25%
- Frequent air and ground travel – 75%, a proven ‘road warrior’
Who We Want...
- 7+ years as a RSFM or RSM in the CPG industry
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience working with multiple retail environments preferred
- Excel and PowerPoint Skills; must be competent in managing large data sets
- Experienced in utilizing Nielsen, SPINS, IRI and other data sources
- Experience in sales planning and forecasting
- Creative thinker with the ability to tell a story with data
- Develop and manage scope, timeline, work plan and deliverables for projects; manage incoming project requests and maintain project queue
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced, high demand environment
- Self-sufficient and highly detailed oriented
Bonus, Benefits, 401k, Vacation & Sick eligible
This is a remote position. Preferred candidate locations are in the North East.
Got what it takes to join the Perfect Snacks family? We want to hear from you! We will only consider candidates who provide a resume and answer the below questions:
1. Why do you want to join the Perfect Snacks family/brand?
2. What excites you about this role?
3. Where are you located?