- San Diego, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Who We Are...
Based in sunny San Diego, Perfect Snacks is the company behind The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar. Offering a line of products that boast whole food ingredients and clean food credentials, Perfect Snacks is sold online and in more than 35,000 retailers nationwide. Now more than a decade since its inception, the brand has experienced rapid growth in the last few years, as consumers flock to the fridge for fresher options. Our success is attributed to the people behind the brand, who share in our family's mission: 'To nourish worldkind with a hug, good vibes and a delicious dose of fresh whole food nutrition. To us, that’s the recipe to make life a little more, well, perfect.'
A Bit About The Role...
The Trade Analyst will partner with the Sales Operations team to develop the strategies and plans necessary to meet the organization’s revenue growth deliverables. This will require both exceptional analytical skills and strong collaboration with other functions, including Marketing and Finance.
- Perform in-depth analysis across multiple areas of trade spend to support accurate forecasting and accruals.
- Analyze effectiveness, efficiency, and ROI of key customer specific events.
- Assist in trade analysis of customers to identify risks & opportunities, and to help drive positive financial results vs forecast.
- Create and maintain all trade spend contracts in the TPM system in partnership with the Accounts Receivable team.
- Analyze trade deductions at month-end to ensure timely, accurately applied deductions to promotional events.
- Monitor accuracy of promotions loaded into the trade management system and are executed as agreed upon by Finance and Field Sales.
- Bring visibility, transparency, and analytical rigor to pricing and trade promotions.
- Accepts responsibility for the organizational goals by taking ownership of new and different duties and identifying new opportunities within the Sales Operations Department.
Who We Want...
- Bachelor degree and / or 2-3 years of experience in sales, analytics, sales, marketing or related field preferred
- Experience within CPG industry a plus
- Working knowledge of Syndicated Data (IRI or Nielsen)
- Knowledge and experience in Excel, fluency in PowerPoint and MS Word skills required
- This position requires personal leadership and initiative, critical and strategic thinking, cross-functional collaboration, ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, and strong customer/channel knowledge and business acumen
Bonus, Benefits, 401k, Vacation & Sick eligible
We are located in San Diego, but are considering applicants nationwide.
Got what it takes to join the Perfect Snacks family? We want to hear from you! We will only consider candidates who provide a resume and answer the below questions:
1. Why do you want to join the Perfect Snacks family/brand?
2. What excites you about this role?
3. Where are you located?