Data Analytics Manager
- Denver, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Who We Are...
Based in sunny San Diego, Perfect Snacks is the company behind The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar. Offering a line of products that boast whole food ingredients and clean food credentials, Perfect Snacks is sold online and in more than 35,000 retailers nationwide. Now more than a decade since its inception, the brand has experienced rapid growth in the last few years, as consumers flock to the fridge for fresher options. Our success is attributed to the people behind the brand, who share in our family's mission: 'To nourish worldkind with a hug, good vibes and a delicious dose of fresh whole food nutrition. To us, that’s the recipe to make life a little more, well, perfect.'
A Bit About The Role...
The Data Analytics Manager is responsible for data management, optimization, and analysis as it relates to cross functional operations, with heavy emphasis on sales and sales operations. This will require both exceptional analytical skills and strong collaboration with other functions including Sales, Marketing and Finance.
- Own revenue reporting to organization, highlighting variance by customer vs forecast while also applying an analytic lens on forecast adjustments based off order behavior.
- Analyze monthly Shipments vs in-market Consumption to help the organization understand where customers are too light or too heavy on inventory and if any forecast adjustments are recommended.
- Partner with Sales & Marketing to maintain a consensus-based forecast.
- Manage all consumption-based reporting through Nielsen AOD, Nielsen Connect, IRI UNIFY and various vendor portals (KeHE Connect, UNFI ClearVue, Partners Online).
- Aid in the implantation and management of Omni Chain’s Demand Planning system.
- Assist Director of Retail Activation in uncovering incremental revenue opportunities through out-of-stock tracking, merchandising and in-store sampling activity.
- Accepts responsibility for the organizational goals by taking ownership of new and different duties and identifying new opportunities within the Business Intelligence department.
Who We Want...
- Bachelor’s degree and +4 years in CPG or related field preferred working with consumption data
- Experience forecasting shipments & consumption through IRI/Nielsen/Indirect Customer data
- High attention to detail and passion for data integrity
- Ability to work across multiple data sources to provide a holistic perspective
- Ability to influence decision making across multiple levels and functions of an organization to drive results
- Excellent organizational skills and time management abilities
- Ability to make decisions and work with little supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and balance multiple tasks
- Proficient with basic computer hardware and software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and methodical
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Collaborative mindset with strength in effectively receiving and communicating feedback
Bonus, Benefits, 401k, Vacation & Sick eligible
This is a remote position. Preferred candidate locations in Colorado, but not required.
Got what it takes to join the Perfect Snacks family? We want to hear from you! We will only consider candidates who provide a resume and answer the below questions:
1. Why do you want to join the Perfect Snacks family/brand?
2. What excites you about this role?
3. Where are you located?