Director of Sales - Southeast
- San Diego, CA, USA
Who We Are...
Based in sunny San Diego, Perfect Snacks is the family-owned company behind Perfect Bar: The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar, and other fresh-snacking product lines that boast whole food-ingredients and clean-food credentials. Since launching in 2005, Perfect Snacks has spearheaded the fresh CPG category with more and more consumers flocking to the fridge for fresh, on-the-go options. With rapid growth over the last few years, Perfect Snacks’ products are now available online and in 27,000 retailers nationwide. As a brand, our success is attributed to the people behind the brand, who share in our family's mission: 'To nourish worldkind with a hug, good vibes and a delicious dose of fresh whole food nutrition. To us, that’s the recipe to make life a little more, well, perfect.'
A Bit About the Role…
The Director of Sales – Southeast is responsible for delivering the revenue and distribution objectives for channel in accordance with company sales plans and budgets. This individual must be motivated, inspired, organized and creative with a strong desire to meet goals and objectives to grow sales and profits.
Job Duties and Responsibilities…
- Total P+L responsibility for National Accounts.
- Develop sales forecasts by account and provide progress reports.
- Drive new product/category distribution initiatives.
- Implement retailer promotional plans in line with sales/marketing plans.
- Manage a broker network to deliver on company sales and profits.
- Deliver on new distribution, shelf management, pricing and promotional objectives for Kroger, Publix, Harris Teeter, Food Lion, etc...
- Monitor and maintain all expenditures to stay in line with sales revenues.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Responsible for planning a monthly calendar to include travel, retailer appointments, broker meetings, trade shows, corporate office visits, etc
- Accepts responsibility for the organizational goals by taking ownership of new and different duties and identifying new opportunities within the Sales department
- Office – 35%
- Frequent air and ground travel – 65%.
- Travel includes office visits to San Diego
Who We Want…
- 5+ years as a Director level managing national accounts such as Kroger, Publix, Harris Teeter
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Ability to problem solve and be data driven
- Exceptional oral & written communication skills
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills with experience delivering top-to-top presentations
- Judgement and Decision-Making Skills
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and methodical
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Collaborative mindset with strength in effectively receiving and communicating feedback
Bonus | Benefits | Vacation | 401k
Got what it takes to join the Perfect Snacks family? We want to hear from you! We will only consider candidates who provide a resume and answer the below questions.
1. Why do you want to join the Perfect Snacks family/brand?
2. What excites you about this role?
3. Where are you located and are you willing to relocate, if offered for role?