Sales Support Manager
- San Diego, CA, USA
Who We Are...
Based in sunny San Diego, Perfect Snacks is the company behind Perfect Bar: The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar, and other fresh-snacking product lines that boast whole food-ingredients and clean-food credentials. Since launching in 2005, Perfect Snacks has spearheaded the fresh CPG category with more and more consumers flocking to the fridge for fresh, on-the-go options. With rapid growth over the last few years, Perfect Snacks’ products are now available online and in 20,000 retailers nationwide. As a brand, our success is attributed to the people behind the brand, who share in our family's mission: 'To nourish worldkind with a hug, good vibes and a delicious dose of fresh whole food nutrition. To us, that’s the recipe to make life a little more, well, perfect.'
A Bit About the Role…
The Sales Support Manager is responsible for providing sales related support to sales staff and completing administrative tasks related to operational activities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities…
- Daily communications with wholesalers, distributors, and accounts.
- Update PO’s and creating sales reports in QuickBooks/Fishbowl.
- Create monthly sales recaps in excel.
- Daily point of contact with brokers and sales staff.
- Request and provide COI information for customers.
- Answer questions and provide information for wholesalers, distributors and retailers.
- Analyze sales, production and shipment reports
- Interdepartmental liaison aligning Sales, Operations, and Finance Departments.
- Execution of all sales support needs, including but not limited to sales materials, swag, sales promotions and sales training.
- New Account Onboarding.
- Mass Data Management – 1 World Sync, Project Mercury, Target POL Portal etc…
- Distributor Processes Management – All retail distributors.
- Regulate & Communicate UPC updates, Price Increase, Ingredient Attributes/Modifications, and Certificate Notifications.
- Apparel/Swag Management – ordering, receiving, inventory, invoicing, distribution etc…
- Work on special project and perform other tasks as required
- Accepts responsibility for the organizational goals by taking ownership of new and different duties and identifying new opportunities within the Sales Department.
Who We Want…
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of successful sales support experience
- Experience within CPG industry a plus
- Strong professional telephone presence
- Polished professional presence and demeanor
- Solid understanding of basic sales methods / technique
- Excellent organizational skills and time management abilities
- Ability to make decisions and work with little supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and balance multiple tasks
- Proficient with basic computer hardware and software (Word, Excel)
- Good oral and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and methodical
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Collaborative mindset with strength in effectively receiving and communicating feedback
Bonus / Benefits / Vacation / 401k
Got what it takes to join the Perfect Snacks family? We want to hear from you! We will only consider candidates who provide a resume.